Thursday, July 26, 2007

They're Done!






My Sockapalooza Socks are done and have been done for about 2 weeks now. I haven't been able to get any really good pictures of them. They are on Loopy Ewe sock blockers which are awesome! I avoided showing progress pictures after my last post because every time I posted I either changed my mind about a pattern or, once the New England socks got going, I'd have to rip a million rows because of some stupid mistake. So I didn't post anything, finished the first sock after a month, cast on for the second sock and finished it in a week without incident. That's the first sock on the right. I was relieved and proud when that was finally done. The second sock travelled to Jamestown, RI to watch the Tall Ships parade out of Newport 4th of July week.






1 comment: