Monday, August 13, 2007

They're Here!!!

My socks arrived on Thursday from Alabama! Jill from Craftin' across the miles did a fantastic job knitting these. The pattern is "Go With The Flow" from Favorite Socks. There's also a little project bag (which my 2nd cantaloupe sock has taken up residence in) that Jill made and chocolate I've never had before. Thanks so much! Jill was concerned that the socks would be too small. They actually stretch to fit. But since she included the left over yarn, I think I will add a bit to each toe so they wear better without added tension on the toes and heels. I want these babies to last! I love the colors. I've been stuck in a color rut and these are just the remedy. Very New England fall colors! So please Jill, no more worrying. These socks are awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith - I'm so glad that they fit and that you like them! You are right on about the New England fall colors, although I never thought of that! If you are at all like me, I am always yearning for fall this time of the year! And enjoy the chocolate, its heavenly...

    ReplyDelete