Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I hope to post a bit more this year than I did last year. While I don't make New Years resolutions, I do try to make improvements on myself and the world around me. We shall see. It's only the 4th and the boys only just went back to work and school making room for life to be a little more normal again. Christmas week is always topsy turvy with Pete home and the kids home and the boys' birthdays and this year having Dad here. So the utter quiet is a welcome change. Knitting has been little to none so I hope to remedy that. And I'd like to get to sewing more. I enjoyed making the Patchfolio for Jackie and know two more little girls who might like one.



Patchfolio
Pattern by Craftapple
For Jackie for Christmas
Samantha for Pete's co-worker's new baby


Lace and Cable Socks








No comments:

Post a Comment