Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Neglecting the Blog

Yeah, that's me. Neglecting the 'ole blog. I blame Facebook. I have spent obscene amounts of time surfing around FB and playing FarmVille and Treasure Isle and FrontierVille and well, you get the idea. Actually, I have spent less and less time interacting with people on FB. Number one reason is I can't stand the whining and vagueness that is posted as status updates. Number two reason is every time I post something trying to be moderately funny and light, I get picked on by my siblings. I hate lol and lmao and lack of good spelling habits. I think you get my drift. So I have decided to go back to the blog. There are WAY fewer readers than FB. But if you are going to take the time to find me and read this, then hopefully you aren't here to bust on me.

There's been lots of knitting and some crocheting, a camping trip, and planning for a fall trip. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment