Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's Try This Again

So much for the blog love. Let's try this again. Anyway, Facebook is no longer my friend. Since September I haven't played any games and it's been really nice. Some people are addicted to drugs and alcohol. I'm addicted to Facebook games. Not really. But that's a huge monkey off my back. I've been hanging out on Ravelry a lot. And I've been watching a lot of podcasts. And knitting a lot. And today I joined Plurk. Hopefully I can make posting here a regular thing again. Now if I can only figure out how to elongate and make my banner pretty?

1 comment:

  1. For your blog banner, try this:
    http://bighugelabs.com/blogheader.php

    I had some good results. I found it through Google search.
    Because, as I'm sure you've heard, Google IS you friend, lol.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete